"Easiest" sport to coach...

I think with some sports you really end up more of a babysitter...I am really just talking about HS sports now. While some sports you are really doing a lot of work, like NU said with football.

I did wrestling too and you either love it or hate. I hated it

Yeah, I think wrestling is a great sport and I know how to teach it, I just don't like to do it. Most wrestling coaches just love it. The guy who was are HC would have spent his whole time on it if he could have. It basically ruined his first marrage.

I think with some sports you really end up more of a babysitter...I am really just talking about HS sports now. While some sports you are really doing a lot of work, like NU said with football.

Pro basketball? All you have to do is massage some egos.

Pro basketball? All you have to do is massage some egos.

To a great extent that is true. Phil Jackson is considered one of the greatests, he also had great players to make him look great.