Sam: Huskers' defensive line misadventures

Well, to be fair, you can't tell which guys are going to whip their dong out in public when you're recruiting them. I just don't think that question gets asked often enough on the recruiting trail.

:funnyhahah :funnyhahah :funnyhahah

That's because that is one of those double edged sword questions. You ask a kid that in his own living room in front of his parents and it just seems to kill whatever rapport that might have been developing.

Defensive guru, am I right?
Bo wasnt made to recruit 5 stars. The us vs the world mentality engrained in him wouldnt fly. Bo is the type of guy that needs adversity to exist.

Just to point this out, once again it is a Bo hater who goes there first in a thread. My last reference to anything Bo in this thread.

• Fire 1

Can anyone tell me how long Nebraska has to round up some transfers? I know(?) that a straight college transfer has to sit a year, graduate transfers could play this year, but I don't know how Junior College transfers work, such as do they have to sit a year if they move up a division?

That one Lavonte guy was sort of worked out as a linebacker transfer a few years back. Nebraska should get some more like him, maybe a dozen or so. Just go with a 0-7-4 defense if we can get them.

Can anyone tell me how long Nebraska has to round up some transfers? I know(?) that a straight college transfer has to sit a year, graduate transfers could play this year, but I don't know how Junior College transfers work, such as do they have to sit a year if they move up a division?

That one Lavonte guy was sort of worked out as a linebacker transfer a few years back. Nebraska should get some more like him, maybe a dozen or so. Just go with a 0-7-4 defense if we can get them.

most juco recruits are in jucos because of grade issues and have to complete their 2 years (i think they have to get their associates degree) before becoming eligible. there are some that are there to get a better offer sheet that are eligible after one year, and they dont have to sit a year.