SBNation: 2016 Big Ten Pre-Season Power Rankings

2016 BIG TEN POWER RANKINGS: I have Ohio State 3rd, and I regret it already

The big three have their worries, but Bill C trusts the other two to get theirs figured out a bit more quickly. Both divisions should be fun!

At the end of each conference run-through, I take a look at how I perceive the conference's balance of power heading into the season. This is in no way based on schedules, so they are not predictions. This is just how I would rank the teams after writing thousands of words about each of them.

When I finished all of the Group of Five conferences, I compiled a full mid-major power rankings list. Now we're into the power conferences; here's the ACC, and here's the Pac-12.

Each team's name below links to its full preview.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2016/7/28/12307100/big-ten-conference-football-2016-projections-rankings

:star:star:star:star:star IOWA at 8th :star:star:star:star:star:star

:devil

• Fire 1

He just posted it on twitter and Hawkeye fans are pissed. Like, they're accusing Bill Connelly (a Mizzou grad) of being a Nebraska homer.

lol

Sounds like your average Iowa fan. Never truly grasping the fruit but always acting as if it's always well within their grasp.

Hardware talks.