McVeigh

DNP Coaches Decision tonight.

My goodness how far this kid seems to have fallen in terms of confidence. Never thought we'd be at the point where he wouldn't even see the floor but can't argue with the results. Between him and Fuller it's really disappointing to have 2 scholarships going to guys who seemingly won't be providing an impact the remainder of this season

• Fire 1

To be honest, between Fuller, McVeigh and Jacobson there isn't much to hope for besides some fill in minutes. McVeigh hasn't been good at all and watching him in that two minute drill against who I can't remember but every time he touches the ball I wince because of his poor shooting and inability to dribble. Jacobson occasionally makes good hustle plays, on loose balls or around the rim but when Indiana switched to the 2-3 and he was the key to beating it, you saw how completely useless he is and inadequate at the D-1 level. Roby came in and showed how you beat the zone and I really hope he keeps getting better as the year goes on, along with Horne and Gill (next season).

• 1 month later...