Pressure from parents to make grandkids

If ya need any help Moiraine just let me know. Cocked, locked, and ready to rock.

Can we start predictions on which posters will freak out about your post? Shoot, I will create money line odds if I know it won't get me banned! ha
I think your view of Huskerboard members is really far from reality.

Oh, sorry...you must not have the password to the woodshed.

The Woodshed doesn't count. It's where people go to vent things they wouldn't normally say in real life. So you're basically judging people for their inner thoughts that they barf onto the internet.

• Fire 1

If ya need any help Moiraine just let me know. Cocked, locked, and ready to rock.

Can we start predictions on which posters will freak out about your post? Shoot, I will create money line odds if I know it won't get me banned! ha
I think your view of Huskerboard members is really far from reality.

Oh, sorry...you must not have the password to the woodshed.

The Woodshed doesn't count. It's where people go to vent things they wouldn't normally say in real life. So you're basically judging people for their inner thoughts that they barf onto the internet.

This is the post of the year! Plus one this!

My sister popped out two peons and that seems to have sated my mother for the time being; my fiancée and I (I'm 27 and she's 24) aren't planing on having kids any time soon, and although my mom was a bit taken back by it, she's cool with it.

I know my mom doesn't mean to guilt me but she always speaks as if kids are a foregone conclusion for me and it provides some pressure. I do really want them someday. Just not yet.