Good one on one matchups?

I wanna know some good "one on one" or big standout plays that you guys can think of to make somethings like this and heres another view by the way, I made that in the links I just showed you. I assume you could all tell that is is Ben Hanks #11 or Flordia trying to tackle Tommy on "The Run". Also I guess they dont really need to be an actual occassion maybe just some other teams players we have faced and they were a really big matchup

any ideas?

I wanna know some good "one on one" or big standout plays that you guys can think of to make somethings like this and heres another view by the way, I made that in the links I just showed you. I assume you could all tell that is is Ben Hanks #11 or Flordia trying to tackle Tommy on "The Run". Also I guess they dont really need to be an actual occassion maybe just some other teams players we have faced and they were a really big matchup

any ideas?

Interesting stuff bro... :restore2

I always love good blocks. And I mean, RB is running down the sideline with the ball, points out someone who is coming at him on the defence and one of the other guys moves in and nails him to the ground. Don't know how that would look with still poses, but it looks bad ass in motion.

A quarterback being sacked is always cool too. There is a video I have of Neil Smith sacking a quarterback and then just getting up and pointing to him as if to say "stay there"

http://media.putfile.com/The-Order-to-Be-Restored-56

this video about 2 minutes into it is a huge hit

one of the last minute, field goal blocks from back last year would be cool

The catch Todd Peterson made at the back of the end zone at Baylor this past fall was pretty amazing. To get the ball, get his foot down, and hold on (all on his first college catch ever I might add) was pretty great. I was there to see it and have seen a few replays since.....

Good one on one matchups?, need ideas

I know this is kind of off the subject, but I'd personally like to see a matchup between Jesus and Mike Tyson in his prime. Granted Tyson probably has a few pounds on Jesus but the orginal "Hebrew Hammer" can probably throw down with the best of them.