Maybe it’s Just Me, but...

MKMScat20

46 minutes ago, HuskerPowerVA said:

Completely agree with all points with the minor exception that the Maryland team UCF beat was not the same unit as the Texas game.  The Terps were actually a very good offense this year with Pigrome as QB. When he went down, Hill was a competent replacement . On Saturday, Hill was hurt early, which put Bortenschlager in who is their 4th string QB talent-wise (they call him 3rd string but a late preseason injury to the 3rd string QB elevated him).  Without a dual threat QB, the offense was awful. (Due to friends and family who played for MD since the Boomer Esiason days, I am forced to hear about them despite having no love).  That said, UCF has improved drastically from last year and I know we all will be tuned into the remainder of their season.  The UCF offense had some nice reads and moved the ball on a B1G opponent, even though it was a weak one.  The next game against Memphis will show a lot.  Nice cherry post you lurker!  ;)

Yes I know I’m a lurker!  Couldn’t hold back anymore.