SI Greatest Plays

I can consider myself lucky. I was at both of those plays and watched em with my own two eyes. You talk about a silent Columbia MO after the "reception"!

Was in columbia also. I remember running on to the feild

after the game waving the husker flag. Then partying

at the holiday inn bar after the game.

I can consider myself lucky. I was at both of those plays and watched em with my own two eyes. You talk about a silent Columbia MO after the "reception"!

That would definitely make up for the F*ck you, go back to the farm that I've heard the last two visits to Mizzpoo.

What hypocrites...these losers have about as much reputation as Ike Turner at a Women's Rights festival.

But I'll be nice this fall...I'm told I'm supposed to be to all snails that attach to Lincoln during the game weekend. And the sad thing is (and a nice thing too), we all are. NU fans have fun hanging out with opposing fans, giving friendly banter back and forth. Trouble is, it is NEVER friendly when you see the same pop-tarts in Columbia. Boulcrapder and Madhattan, dream on, you're not even human.

I can see The Catch at the 1997 Missouri game being listed. The Frazier run was indeed a great one, and one of the best in Husker history. I don't know if I would list it in SI's top 15. That run was pretty late into the Florida game, and the Gators frankly were beaten down to hell and didn't have any energy left.

I've seen run as good as that at Nebraska and other schools. You have to consider Johnny Rodgers' punt return against Oklahoma in 1971.

I can see The Catch at the 1997 Missouri game being listed. The Frazier run was indeed a great one, and one of the best in Husker history. I don't know if I would list it in SI's top 15. That run was pretty late into the Florida game, and the Gators frankly were beaten down to hell and didn't have any energy left.

I've seen run as good as that at Nebraska and other schools. You have to consider Johnny Rodgers' punt return against Oklahoma in 1971.

You gotta put Frazier's run in there because it was a Natl Championship and I'm pretty sure every major publication picked Fl to kick the crap out of us. Plus that run basically capped Frazier's underrated career.

I completely agree the J Rodger's return should be on there, even tho there's a blatant clip (I'm not an OU fan). After all it was the game of the century.

I still think that the fumblerooski play was a stroke of genius. ANd it took guts to call that play....and during the 1992 Orange Bowl vs. Miami, of all games. It turned the momentum of the game. And, even though we lost that game, the play still stands-out, at least in my mind, as one of the greatest in Husker history.

I completely agree the J Rodger's return should be on there, even tho there's a blatant clip (I'm not an OU fan). After all it was the game of the century.

If you are talking about the alleged clip I'm thinking of, the Husker blocker was initially in front of the OU defender, but then the OU defender somehow got twisted around during the block making it look like it a clip. Even though it was actually a legal block, the referee could easily had made the wrong call and called the play back.