Rumors coming out of UCLA

UCLA could be in the future. From what I understand is UCLA and Nebraska are working on a home/away deal.

I think it would be good for recruiting to continue to play in California.

I would like to see someone like Gergia Tech or Maryland added.

Yea baby!!!!

Wasn't it the current UCLA coach who said something to the effect that all the Nebraska players were on steroids in the 80's?

I have a good story about that comment. My step-mother used to be Terry Donahue's assistant in the 80's and I used to go to the UCLA Football camp every summer for free. All the UCLA players knew who I was so they were cool to me and that year NEBRASKA demolished UCLA and when I was walking back to the dorm at UC-Irvine. (The campus where the camp was held) I was walking back with Ken Norton Jr. and I was telling him that I met his dad at the Olympics a few years before and ribbing him about NEBRASKA beating their asses the year before and I asked him "What was it like playing NEBRASKA last year?" and he replied "Man, it was SCARY all those big steroid cornfed lineman coming at us, We couldn't STOP them". But then the next year they beat us and I got harrassed by the player's when I went to the FB offices a few weeks later. UCLA is the only other college team I like, so I excited about a series with them again.

USC 2006 and 2007

Virginia Tech 2008 and 2009

UCLA 2012 and 2013

There seems to be a gap there waiting for another big name. Still could be a SEC school.

yeah buddy... lets hope a SEC fills the gap...

That's what she said..... but seriously I think UCLA would be a great matchup, especially if Callahan is talking about recruiting that far ahead, seems like he wants to stay here awhile. Too bad Callahan's son still won't be playing there. That would have been something.