QB Lyle Moevao

eric's got the dirt on lyle moevao here. he looks promising.

chad found out that lyle has an open poll asking where he should go between nebraska and OSU here.

go there and show him the love by clicking on this link here and then clicking on link that says 'current poll'.

let's show lyle the love, people. the love that can only be generated by red clad loons!

that kind has got to be thinking that either the fix is in or we're nuts.

either way, he's got to be curious about the fans now.

poll.jpg

and notice how even the OSU fans are say "go to nebraska"?

I was just on the OSU rivals site, and there are only about 15 people on there right now. They have something about Moevao on 5/29 and about 4 responses, but nothing on the free board about him.

I'm guessing if the poll is 260-0, they couldn't even cut that in half because it's doubtful they have that many fans that care about their FB program.

I was just on the OSU rivals site, and there are only about 15 people on there right now. They have something about Moevao on 5/29 and about 4 responses, but nothing on the free board about him.

I'm guessing if the poll is 260-0, they couldn't even cut that in half because it's doubtful they have that many fans that care about their FB program.

Now now...I am sure some care about their football program at Or St dont go getting rabid fans signing up and disputing you like I did when I made comments about that fine Grizzly program. :rollin

I do think this guy will be a nice immediate fill to the depth needed at our QB position.

I was just on the OSU rivals site, and there are only about 15 people on there right now.  They have something about Moevao on 5/29 and about 4 responses, but nothing on the free board about him. 

Now now...I am sure some care about their football program at Or St dont go getting rabid fans signing up and disputing you like I did when I made comments about that fine Grizzly program. :rollin

I do think this guy will be a nice immediate fill to the depth needed at our QB position.

Yes he will add needed depth and could be a heck of a sleeper player. As stated by others and in the Journal Star he will likely redshirt for the fall of 2006 but will be here learning the system.

If we weren't already saying "Freeman who?".... :thumbs

here's my take on whats going to happen over the next few years: if Moevao signs with us, he will redshirt in '07 possibly challenge for the starting spot in '08 or push beck to kick it into seventh gear the rest of his stay and help NU get to 10 wins on a normal basis and then the touted qb recruits will come flooding in. again, this is just my view on it, feel free to let me know what you think.

here's my take on whats going to happen over the next few years: if Moevao signs with us, he will redshirt in '07 possibly challenge for the starting spot in '08 or push beck to kick it into seventh gear the rest of his stay and help NU get to 10 wins on a normal basis and then the touted qb recruits will come flooding in. again, this is just my view on it, feel free to let me know what you think.

He already stated he would redshirt in 2006 then compete in 2007, He has 4 years to play 3.

Nice positive outlook! :thumbs

They're trying to get him on campus this fall so it would be 2006 he'd be redshirting.