Contest II: Design new HuskerBoard Banner

huskerboard2.jpg

my favorite so far  ;)

If you don't mind me asking, how did you do the lettering effects? and the shades on the bars.

Huskerguy , I hope you dont mind Im using that as my sig. Thats tight.

if you want I could make you your own using the same style with your name on it and different players of your choice

huskerboard2.jpg

my favorite so far  ;)

If you don't mind me asking, how did you do the lettering effects? and the shades on the bars.

Huskerguy , I hope you dont mind Im using that as my sig. Thats tight.

if you want I could make you your own using the same style with your name on it and different players of your choice

Sure, please do. I like the baseball football combo. I dont mind what players you use. Just as long as it looks as great as that does. Thanks HSKRNOKC

I think this contest is just between me and Huskerguy :lol:

Anyways, this is my last one! =)

huskerboard1557cz.jpg

One suggestion, Pill - increase the font size for the National Championship line. Doesn't have to be as big as the line to the left, but I think that's something that you would want to increase in size to make it more noticable.

And while I'm throwing in my two cents here, I know everyone will join me in saying that I'm damned impressed with what's been offered up. Some great talent on this board, and it really helps.

Besides, if we left it up to Eric, we'd get a picture of some crayon-based scribble that looks like it ought to be pinned to the front of some soccer mom's fridge... :lol:

Besides, if we left it up to Eric, we'd get a picture of some crayon-based scribble that looks like it ought to be pinned to the front of some soccer mom's fridge...    :lol:

Theres not a chance in manhattan we're using eric's thesis as the banner for this site. <_<

Besides, if we left it up to Eric, we'd get a picture of some crayon-based scribble that looks like it ought to be pinned to the front of some soccer mom's fridge...    :lol:

Theres not a chance in manhattan we're using eric's thesis as the banner for this site. <_<

Well, at least he tries hard - but he's got to learn to color in the lines...