MLB Draft

Watson didn't go until the 17th round and Werle didn't go until the 18th. Both of these were project in the top 5 rounds.....both should be back for next year. This is huge.

Christy 6th

Gorsett 7th

Jensen 14th

What I'm still trying to find is whether one of the Husker recruits...I think he's a pitcher, he's still in high school

Sophomores Slide

7:06 p.m.: A disappointing end to Nebraska's season continued today, as both of the Huskers sophomore-eligible draft candidates fell hard. Southpaw Tony Watson spent time this season being considered as a potential top-three rounder, but instead, he slid to pick 505 in the 17th round. His teammate, shortstop Ryan Wehrle, went 29 picks later, picked by the Reds. Given each player's draft day fall, there's a pretty good chance they could return to Lincoln this fall.

-- Bryan Smith

Well, it turns out that pitcher Luke Hochevar and his agent Scott Boras are a perfect match for each other: they're both supreme a$$hole$. Hochevar was picked 40th overall by the Dodgers in last year's draft and insulted that they only offered him $2.9 million, was chosen Tuesday by the Kansas City Royals with the first pick. "The Dodgers felt I was not worthy to be paid with the top pitchers from last year's draft," said Hochevar on Tuesday. I wish Luke a career full of hernias, Tommy John surgeries, broken ribs, 20-loss seasons, irritable bowels, and baldness. Enjoy pitching for the Royals, you miserable little prick.

Well, it turns out that pitcher Luke Hochevar and his agent Scott Boras are a perfect match for each other: they're both supreme a$$hole$. Hochevar was picked 40th overall by the Dodgers in last year's draft and insulted that they only offered him $2.9 million, was chosen Tuesday by the Kansas City Royals with the first pick. "The Dodgers felt I was not worthy to be paid with the top pitchers from last year's draft," said Hochevar on Tuesday. I wish Luke a career full of hernias, Tommy John surgeries, broken ribs, 20-loss seasons, irritable bowels, and baldness. Enjoy pitching for the Royals, you miserable little prick.

How is this related to husker hardball????????????????

:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf