Rank the Stadiums on ESPN.com

The rants that you come up with make me feel not worthy to share the same screen with you!!! :lol::horns2:worship

Oh, don't worry...if I don't disappoint you sooner or later, my wife will get on here and inform you of all my shortcomings... ;)

This thing is rigged. Still 10. :wtf

maybe so, maybe no.

remember, you have to vote for a MINIMUM of five stadiums.

so yeah, you're voting your heart for Memorial (as all husker faithfull should) but you're also voting for four other teams. no way to tell who has what for votes, even if you're choosing at random

so in theory you could be voting for our beloved Memorial Stadium, but you can also be voting for any one of the four stadiums ahead of us.

so, one step forward and at worst four steps back.

This thing is rigged. Still 10. :wtf

maybe so, maybe no.

remember, you have to vote for a MINIMUM of five stadiums.

so yeah, you're voting your heart for Memorial (as all husker faithfull should) but you're also voting for four other teams. no way to tell who has what for votes, even if you're choosing at random

so in theory you could be voting for our beloved Memorial Stadium, but you can also be voting for any one of the four stadiums ahead of us.

so, one step forward and at worst four steps back.

This was hashed out before...vote for Memorial Stadium and the 4 lowest scorers.

It probably is rigged, though. <_<

this poll has no credibility.  i say this because they have the orange bowl listed, and that place is a dump.

True...but that 'dump' was my first bowl game, and my first Husker nat'l championship...so it is hard to dog. It is also the first time a complete stranger (A Miami fan) talked two naive Nebraska guys back to their car, to give us a chilled bottle of Dom (how much is that sh*t?!?), because "they didn't need it, and we deserved it"

They completely gave me a different perspective on Miami fans... as we drove back to the suburbs...honking, screaming with the windows down, drinking champagne, swearing at South Florida, chanting as much of "There is no place like Nebraska" as we could remember, all in a '83 Monte with Nebraska plates.

We should have been arrested, shot, killed, carjacked, ran off the road...and martyred by Husker fans ;)

ok thats a nice story, but it doesnt change the fact that that place is a crappy stadium. sure there are a lot of great memories there, but its still a dump. if that stadium was located anywhere else in the country it would have been bulldozed long ago.