K-State Rusher suspended

Don't tell me a bunch of Nebraska Cornholers are complaining about the discipline (or lack thereof) of a student athlete. Do the names Christian Peter and Lawrence Phillips ring a bell? How many women did Peter rape? Wasn't this the same guy who grabbed Miss Nebraska's cooch? How many arrests did he have? Eight (this doesn't count the ones that the alumni swept under the rug)? How many games did he sit out? One (Spring game)?

Should I even start with Lawrence Phillips?

Don't tell me a bunch of Nebraska Cornholers are complaining about the discipline (or lack thereof) of a student athlete. Do the names Christian Peter and Lawrence Phillips ring a bell? How many women did Peter rape? Wasn't this the same guy who grabbed Miss Nebraska's cooch? How many arrests did he have? Eight (this doesn't count the ones that the alumni swept under the rug)? How many games did he sit out? One (Spring game)?

Should I even start with Lawrence Phillips?

Heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy...how's the basement....what was that, couldn't hear ya :restore2

Yes, please do bring up Lawrence Philips. Would you please enlighten us with all of your knowledge of Lawrence.

Yet at the same time we will not bring up Mulkey, Incognito, Horne, or the other multiple players that were kicked off for doing way less than trying to run over a security guard.