NCAA Football 2007

I preordered it from my GameStop in Columbus, but I have to work at 5 am on Tuesday. I am just guna pick it up when i get off. Though I may be leaving a lil bit early. :thumbs

By the way, I will have the rosters for the game (PS2). If anyone wants them let me know and I'll transfer the file to your memory card. All you will have to do is mail your card to me.

I preordered it from my GameStop in Columbus, but I have to work at 5 am on Tuesday. I am just guna pick it up when i get off. Though I may be leaving a lil bit early. :thumbs

By the way, I will have the rosters for the game (PS2). If anyone wants them let me know and I'll transfer the file to your memory card. All you will have to do is mail your card to me.

Do they work on Xbox :cry

No. But, there is a way to get them. You will have to mail your memory card to a guy named DT Linder. http://www.psxsports.com He can hook you up.

nah last time i got a dime bag in return

j/k thanks for the info bra

i already got my card and i am just waiting for FKroster.com to finish they will release em tomorrow and I believe I can just download em then transfer to the card. Unfortunatley my Xbox is in Omaha and I am in TX for another week :cry

I got the game last night and played a game with my 2 favorite teams. It was a day game at Kinnick Statium. Nebraska vs Iowa! The game is amazingly graphical. Most of the pregame animations were cut outta the game and the sound effects from corso are oddly similiar to last year...(corso sounds the same to me every week in real life as well). Lucky leads the backfield, and Taylor's stats are pretty reflective of his season last year. Nunn is a back breaker for secondaries. They definitely made him a playmaker. Looks good on my 360.

GT-nebraska38 - If anyone feels like playing online.

this is a really good game, the campus legend thing is awesome, more impact cameras, overall better graphics, and the new BIG screen! awesome...simply put!

They forgot the new seats though. :wtf

they will have them in the 2008 version and oh by the way that will be another $50 bucks :clap