Tailgate party

I know it is only june, but I would like to make the party part of game day ritual when i go this year. I am not sure which game/games i will be home for. Where do you guys set up and what time on game day does it start.

GBR

Were looking at a bar in Lincoln called "the Alley". I think they gave us $3 32oz beers. Ask DaveH!!!!!!!

not to rain on anyone's parade, but the Alley isn't that terrific of a bar. If you're into the strippers of the Night Before, that is convenient, since it is right next door, but it is mostly overpriced and not very busy most of the time. They do have some nice TV's though. I guess it depends on what you're looking for. I'd maybe go there for a pre-game drink, but wouldn't sit there for the game. There really isn't a good sports bar downtown, unless you consider Barry's, N-Zone, or Brewsky's. I'd definitely consider these locals, but would never rate them as a 'must attend' for a Husker game. Any place where my friends are is where I want to be pre-game, and that is probably a good answer for most of you out there. Tailgating is also high on my list.

not to rain on anyone's parade, but the Alley isn't that terrific of a bar. If you're into the strippers of the Night Before, that is convenient, since it is right next door, but it is mostly overpriced and not very busy most of the time. They do have some nice TV's though. I guess it depends on what you're looking for. I'd maybe go there for a pre-game drink, but wouldn't sit there for the game. There really isn't a good sports bar downtown, unless you consider Barry's, N-Zone, or Brewsky's. I'd definitely consider these locals, but would never rate them as a 'must attend' for a Husker game. Any place where my friends are is where I want to be pre-game, and that is probably a good answer for most of you out there. Tailgating is also high on my list.

On regular nights yes your right, but but for football Saturday it's packed. It's about a two block walk to the stadium, they have abeer garden for smokers, huskerboard members get discounts, the owner is lining up budweiser prizes for this year and the beer is cheap.