ISU matchup

That's the worst preview I've ever read. The guy is basically picking ISU to win. LAME.

I don't agree. He is right, and just stating what could happen. NU has not been playing that well in Ames as of late, and they will be gunning for us. I think we have a better chance this year than we have in the past, but it isn't going to be a pushover.

If our secondary steps up, I can't see how their offense is going to move the ball with too much success against our Defense. On the other side of the ball, it is going to depend on how well our line gets a push to see if we can move the ball on them consistantly. I think it is going to be a very good game just like last year.

I think we will CRUSH them. We were VERY green last year when we played them and it went to OT. This year NU has a better handle on the O and ISU is still running the same thing we stopped last year. ZT will pick them apart ALL DAY LONG IMO.

GO BIG RED

Steve O vs Stevie H

Adam Carriker vs Bret Meyer

Zackary Bowman vs Todd Blythe

Cortney Grixby/Andre Jones vs Austin Flynn

No where to go but to the turf!!!!

I don't see how ISU can stop our offense!!! They lost a lot of people on their defense and I just don't think their offense can put big numbers up on our defense!!! It should be a good game though but, I don't think they will beat us. 

I agree completely with that assessment. The fact that it is an 'away' game is worrisome to me. I think that we'll win, but we didn't play very well on the road last year (exception....Colorado). I believe that our swagger is back, which will be helpful when we travel.

I don't see how ISU can stop our offense!!! They lost a lot of people on their defense and I just don't think their offense can put big numbers up on our defense!!! It should be a good game though but, I don't think they will beat us. 

I agree completely with that assessment. The fact that it is an 'away' game is worrisome to me. I think that we'll win, but we didn't play very well on the road last year (exception....Colorado). I believe that our swagger is back, which will be helpful when we travel.

Nice post, Silent.

ISU isn't the same place that it once was. These guys follow their team now, and they get players who produce. Which is good for the Big 12, but is a headache for the Big Red.

Good teams are still succeptible to road woes, and NU is definitely no different. Time to start overcoming that. ;)