Sign in to follow this  
Roxy15

Going To Do This

I can’t get this to work in the lounge, so I will post it here.  I am going to start  my own sexy male song and artist in Big Red Recipes because I am having fun with it.  If you don’t care, then ignore it and move on, it is as simple as that.  There has to be other women on this board that loves to be romanced by a song besides me.  It’s a woman thing lol. It always can’t be a man thing in here laughing.  I owe the dude a cake and a beer for making me laugh so hard on that Michael video.  This male artist is right up there with Michael:  

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Believe Me When I Say This, Sometimes A Man Or Woman needs a big clue on what is going on inside their head.  If you can’t sleep because someone is on your mind. then it’s a love thing.  It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.  Take it from someone who knows.

A man and woman both have baggage,  no one is perfect.  If you truly love your mate, then ask them if they are strong enough to accept you for who you are. The second song says it. 

My opinion is this, a person must always be friends first with someone before being lovers with them.  If you happen to go through some really bad times and if your friend sticks by your side, then they are your “true friend” and you both can decide together, what if anything, should happen next.  Take it one day at a time and baby steps. Prayer helps too.  

Romance shouldn’t be all up to men.  I love to do things at the last minute.  So ladies on this board, if you are reading this, I don’t care if it’s 3 am in the morning, grab your mans hand and take him dancing under the moonlight or have a picnic basket full of food that he likes and have a picnic on a blanket outside no matter what time it is!  Put some music on!  That is the kind of woman I am.  This song says it all.  I may not be like every woman and I don’t want to be!

Boogie Time Get Your Shoes On And Dance With Me lol. I have to get Bruce on this sexy vocal list lol

I will post some songs for men in here because I don’t want them to feel left out. I am in a great mood, I saw my surgeon and he said my shoulder looked great and he gave me an exercise sheet for my shoulder and I will attend some therapy so a therapist will teach me exercises for it.  This surgeon that I have is fun and he is a great surgeon.  He knows when I come in for an appointment that he will run late  because we get to talking.

This song is far from any songs that I have posted and everytime I hear it, I get chills all over me and I cry.  I don’t know who on this board saw the movie “heaven is for real” or not, but the the experiences that boy had when he was in icu at the hospital are almost the same experiences that I had when I was in a coma. I had more experiences that wasn’t shown in the movie however.  This song is my favorite church song.

• Plus1 1

Thank you Tony, I really appreciate your kind words and I appreciate you taking the time to see what songs I picked.  It’s finally the weekend so that makes it legal to have beer tonight lol. Beer could possibly get me banned in here because I may get crazy and post a song that shouldn’t be posted laughing.  I love most types of music, some more than others. I like music more than tv except I love to watch football, baseball, some foodnetwork and old movies and eating popcorn with a cold beer. I guess you could say I can be boring laughing...well NOT totally boring haha. I better leave that statement alone ha

i will post a few songs then I have to do some cleaning ugh.  Oh well, a person has to do what they have to do.  I hope this shows up right.

• Upvote 1

Thanks so much for The Doors (long version) of Light My Fire! They were my first introduction to the heavy side of rock music in 67 I think. In college I remember driving to campus my sophomore year and this song....long version on AM radio believe it or not.....came on.  I had to sit and listen till the end.  I have no clue what that history class was about that morning as I had this on replay in my head.

Love the Bob Segar song too!

Sounds like your shoulder is doing well. You'll be back to 100% before long.

Thank you Tony.  I asked the surgeon if I was up to swinging on the chandeliers yet and he laughed and said “not yet.” He knows how much I like to joke and we have had tons of laughs.  He is a great surgeon!  I even had the staff laughing in the surgery room, I can talk even when being put under lol. I am just like my dad was, he could talk to anyone.  I am glad you liked the song.  

When I was at the surgeon office yesterday, a woman had her baby in a carriage and I asked her if I could see her baby and she smiled and said “yes.”  He was blowing bubbles and I laughed and started talking to him.  He wasn’t very old and he smiled at me. Anyway, I thought of a song right then and now I can’t get it out of my mind so here it is:

• Plus1 1

Thank you Tony for posting this song, it brought a big smile to my face.  I had totally forgot about this song.  I used to play this song over and over again when growing up and I turned up the volume as far as it would go.  My dad called rocknroll music “pound pound music” and he would tell me to turn DOWN that pound pound music laughing. I had music going all the time and was dancing all over the house.  I am surprised he didn’t put me up for adoption because I know my loud music and dancing drove him up the wall laughing.  Please post more of your favorites when you have time please. I  am keeping this song tytyty

• Haha 1

I used to play this song to by the kinks and it drove my dad up the wall.  I posted it already by Van Halen but here is the one that I played.