Last to post wins

Did the craziest freakin thing today at SWAT training!!!! I'm scared to death of heights..........(yeah I know I know shut it) so everyone decides today is a good day to rappel off of the police department! It's about 50 or so feet high and the wind was kicking pretty good today. It took alot of people giving me $hit before I finally got up there and did, but I did it twice and I'm glad that I did. Now excuse me I have to go change my underware.......... <_<

Did the craziest freakin thing today at SWAT training!!!! I'm scared to death of heights..........(yeah I know I know shut it) so everyone decides today is a good day to rappel off of the police department! It's about 50 or so feet high and the wind was kicking pretty good today. It took alot of people giving me $hit before I finally got up there and did, but I did it twice and I'm glad that I did. Now excuse me I have to go change my underware.......... <_<

Good job, next step is to go to the U.S. Army Airborne school and make 5 jumps out of a high performance aircraft. That will cure you of your heights fear.

Good job, next step is to go to the U.S. Army Airborne school and make 5 jumps out of a high performance aircraft. That will cure you of your heights fear.

I think the only way I would jump out of a plane is if both the wings were falling off both pilots were dead no one else on the plane could fly and it was ingulfed in flames. Then someone would have to kick me out of it!!!! :lol:

I think the only way I would jump out of a plane is if both the wings were falling off both pilots were dead no one else on the plane could fly and it was ingulfed in flames. Then someone would have to kick me out of it!!!! :lol:

Your more likely to hurt yourself playing football then jumping out of planes.

True, but when you get hurt being an earth-dart, it is usually a lot worse than any football injury.

True, but when you get hurt being an earth-dart, it is usually a lot worse than any football injury.

Great point........ :lol:

No, not really. A broken leg here and there that's about it.

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic