Last to post wins

A to B folks: BRI said he was pissed at his job then Drowning said, 'ya suspended again?'. then BRI said, 'yea, for banging your sis on my squad car hood', then Vince said, 'yea me too', then Paper said, 'she's the town bicycle', then I said, 'oh, she's either 'bi' and/or has her period twice a month', then Drowning implied his sis is actually his bro cuz he/she has a 'sausage', also implying that BRI is g@y, to which I said it made sense that Drowning's sis is actually his bro and therefore his g@y lover(incest motif), somewhere in there AR said, 'ZING' and rawhide said, 'wowser', then redout and I riffed some of the bicycle motif w kinky sexual innuendo.....

GOT IT?!

:wtf

Are we going to be tested over this? Because if we are I will take a Zero please. :dunno

A to B folks: BRI said he was pissed at his job then Drowning said, 'ya suspended again?'. then BRI said, 'yea, for banging your sis on my squad car hood', then Vince said, 'yea me too', then Paper said, 'she's the town bicycle', then I said, 'oh, she's either 'bi' and/or has her period twice a month', then Drowning implied his sis is actually his bro cuz he/she has a 'sausage', also implying that BRI is g@y, to which I said it made sense that Drowning's sis is actually his bro and therefore his g@y lover(incest motif), somewhere in there AR said, 'ZING' and rawhide said, 'wowser', then redout and I riffed some of the bicycle motif w kinky sexual innuendo.....

GOT IT?!

Are we going to be tested over this? Because if we are I will take a Zero please. :dunno

I'll take the "O"

GOT IT?!

Just a recap, you can relax, no test... :moreinteresting Plus it's FRIDAAAAY!!!

GOT IT?!

Woo hoo; now I can go deer hunting this afternoon.

GOT IT?!

Hmmm, I not much into hunting, but I bought this cool 'hunting/fishing' watch yesterday that does the whole lunar calender/time and find it very fascinating.

There's a bzillion deer out here in the Hudson valley though, they seem to follow that lunar thing. Prime hunting times today: 12:05p, 6:15p, 12:30a(Sat.)

GOT IT?!

Hmmm, I not much into hunting, but I bought this cool 'hunting/fishing' watch yesterday that does the whole lunar calender/time and find it very fascinating.

There's a bzillion deer out here in the Hudson valley though, they seem to follow that lunar thing. Prime hunting times today: 12:05p, 6:15p, 12:30a(Sat.)

I'm sure there are a lot deer out right about now but I'll never know. Because I'm hunting all day tomorrow and Sunday my WIFE thought it would be best for to stay home this afternoon so we can go to a Christmas Party this afternoon. I never should have retired so early.

I know I know - I'm a puss.

GOT IT?!

I'm sure there are a lot deer out right about now but I'll never know. Because I'm hunting all day tomorrow and Sunday my WIFE thought it would be best for to stay home this afternoon so we can go to a Christmas Party this afternoon. I never should have retired so early.

I know I know - I'm a puss.

Wifes happen...

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic