Last to post wins

:dis

Yet you and the other followers continue to post after me and continue to post just because I post.

It won't take long before I am proven to be correct once again.

Sincerely,

The Winner

clearly you AREN'T the winner if you look at the title of this thread, did you have the last post? no. victories aren't just handed out Vince, you gotta earn em.

Here come the followers of Vince.

Sincerely,

The Winner

Nah i'm just shedding some light

No need to lie. You're doing what the rest of them do. When I post, so does everybody else. You can continue to follow the cool guy, but it won't make make you cool.

Sincerely,

The Winner

alright, everyone posts cause they want the last post not cause they follow you "Mr. Winner". hope your arm isn't sore from pattin your self on the back :nutz

I WIN!!!!! :restore

Hey BRI! What's that?!

*points behind BRI and then takes off running in the opposite direction, now sits comfortably in the lead*

BRI turns back around shakes his head and chuckles to himself a little bit. Then BRI pulls out his AR-15 rifle and takes aim at the back of DITSOR's head where his helmet doesn't quite cover it completely up. BRI takes a deep breath, exhales, and takes the shot striking DITSOR in the head and walks past his limp body towards the finish line. :nanalama

Hey BRI! What's that?!

*points behind BRI and then takes off running in the opposite direction, now sits comfortably in the lead*

BRI turns back around shakes his head and chuckles to himself a little bit. Then BRI pulls out his AR-15 rifle and takes aim at the back of DITSOR's head where his helmet doesn't quite cover it completely up. BRI takes a deep breath, exhales, and takes the shot striking DITSOR in the head and walks past his limp body towards the finish line. :nanalama

*creeps out from behind bushes, removes Drowning costume from Vince from ShamWOW's body*

Mwahahahahahaha!

*hurls grenade at BRI*

Hey BRI! What's that?!

*creeps out from behind bushes, removes Drowning costume from Vince from ShamWOW's body*

Mwahahahahahaha!

*hurls grenade at BRI*

No such thing.

Sincerely,

The Winner

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic