Big Ben Moves To Chicago

It might be good for the bulls, might be bad. The guy is a liability on the offensive side of the ball. Horrible, absolutely horrible.

Indeed it is...seems like the only thing he can do is dunk the ball on a put back jam that makes him look good. Shooting is a disgrace...

His D is unbelievable though...unmatched.

I think this will be a good move for the Bulls if Wallace can maintain his level of defense. He is a tenacious rebounder, and the Bulls have several good perimeter players(Deng, Gordon, Hinrich, Nocioni) who can handle all the kick outs from rebounds and of course he can handle all the put backs. The Bulls got bullied this year by teams with a bigger center presence and this will help them greatly. I like this move a lot.

Absolutely perfect fit for the bulls, who are a perimeter minded offensive team anyways. He is no dynamo on the offensive end, but he is more efficient offensively than Tyson Chandler. Add Tyrus Thomas and his athleticism to the front court, and the bulls will be a team than can get out and run while Wallace does all the rebounding. A little known fact about the bulls is that they have led the league in defensive fg percentage the last two years. Wallace only makes them better. This move, along with their draft could make them a major contender in the eastern conference.

I hear something about KG of the Timberwolves coming to the bulls also.  If that happened, I'd make them the pre-season favorite.

I think that is pretty much out now that Wallace is there. Bulls don't have the cap space.

There have been rumors floating around for a while now that the Lakers want KG...but I don't know what to make of it.

The Bulls I believe are trading Tyson Chandler for P.J Brown and J.R. Smith. This gives them a post scorer with P.J. and J.R. is a great athlete that can shoot the rock. The Bulls are loaded with depth and young talent right now. I don't know if they are the top team in the east yet but they are getting closer.

The Hornets are also adding a lot of talent to go with Chris Paul and David West. They have add Peja and Bobby Jackson and now Tyson Chandler. They should be a fun up and coming team in the West.