Stadium Capacity?

IMO that would be silly.  They should add 10-15 more rows in the EAST stadium. (sideling seating)

I think the East side should be the next major project started in about two years. We should be able to add 20,000 + seats and get us over 100,000 :thumbs

thats what I want in the near and dear future. :cheers

there will be some concern about the sellout streak if they put the capacity over 100k. not that i am concerned, i think we could fill it.

i really dont think the sell-out streak would be in jeopardy at 100k

I just think we should be the biggest in our conf.

IMO that would be silly.  They should add 10-15 more rows in the EAST stadium. (sideling seating)

I think the East side should be the next major project started in about two years. We should be able to add 20,000 + seats and get us over 100,000 :thumbs

thats what I want in the near and dear future. :cheers

there will be some concern about the sellout streak if they put the capacity over 100k. not that i am concerned, i think we could fill it.

i really dont think the sell-out streak would be in jeopardy at 100k

I just think we should be the biggest in our conf.

if we manage that, Texas would move awfully fast to take that title away from us. They already planned a larger viewscreen than us, and if i remember correctly, have begun another stadium renovation.

Yea, and we can't let that one go. We have lost the bowl streak, the 9 win streak, the winning season streak, the non-losing season streak, the consecutive wins against KU, ISU and others, the homecomming game streak and many more.

Also, could NU set the prices at 1 dollar and have some rich guy buy them all if in fact the sell out streak is in jepordy.

As far as capacity goes, I know that even though Kyle has less than 83,000 stated, we've had an excess of 88,000 in that stadium...so you can definitely fit more than stated capacity...and at Memorial, I don't doubt you will...especially for the t-sips and the jackaloes.