ScottyIce Where Art Though?

31 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I honestly don't remember why he got banned and I really don't remember his posting.  

I am never a fan of bans and if there are bans, it should always be at least two that get banned at the same time.  It takes two...

It doesn't always take two. Many times it isn't an argument between posters, just somebody not following the rules. In fact, I would say most of th time it is just one person repeatedly breaking the rule(s). That was pretty much the case with Matty. He was given more than enough chances to adjust, like most everyone that has been banned has been given. Some just can't help themselves.

1 minute ago, JJ Husker said:

It doesn't always take two. Many times it isn't an argument between posters, just somebody not following the rules. In fact, I would say most of th time it is just one person repeatedly breaking the rule(s). That was pretty much the case with Matty. He was given more than enough chances to adjust, like most everyone that has been banned has been given. Some just can't help themselves.

Oh I am thinking of the "two posters arguing" type of banning...

Poster 1:  I think that blah blah blah...

Poster 2:  Here are 68 links from 43 different people that say you are wrong!

Poster 1:  Yeah, okay great.

Poster 2:  What?!?!  YOU ARE NOT LOOKING AT THE FACTS!!!

Poster 1:  BANNED