Marooned Out!!!!

I doubt there will be more than the allotted tickets at the A&M game. Devout fans for their program. They expect to be in the hunt this year. We may be outside, but the stadium will be totally A&M. It will be the most hostile crowd Zac faces this year is my guess. I think we win the game, but would love to attend it. But had to make the choice of Texas or A&M. I want to see us knock off Texas bad.

This is a cool idea for the stadium, but I don't see maroon as an intimidating color. But 80.000+ fans screaming their lungs out for A&M will be intimidating. Should be a fun game to watch. Wonder if the student section will wear maroon, because if I'm right, they wear their army uniforms. Don't know though.

Ah, Marron is their school color. Black has nothing to do with Nebraska colors. It will never happen and never should. Be proud of our colors and traditions.

It really has nothing to do with me not liking the scarlet and cream. I just think it would be something that (as a one time deal most likely) would really pump up the team (defense especially) and totally throw off the opponent expecting to see all red.

Ah,  Marron is their school color.  Black has nothing to do with Nebraska colors.  It will never happen and never should.  Be proud of our colors and traditions.

It really has nothing to do with me not liking the scarlet and cream. I just think it would be something that (as a one time deal most likely) would really pump up the team (defense especially) and totally throw off the opponent expecting to see all red.

I agree. I love the red, and love that all the Husker fans wear red to games. I just think for one game, a big game, where something big was on the line, if blackshirts were worn by the team. I just think it would give the team an emotional lift, and they would play great.

Ah,  Marron is their school color.  Black has nothing to do with Nebraska colors.  It will never happen and never should.  Be proud of our colors and traditions.

I agree. I love the red, and love that all the Husker fans wear red to games. I just think for one game, a big game, where something big was on the line, if blackshirts were worn by the team. I just think it would give the team an emotional lift, and they would play great.

I don't know about the team. I was thinking more along the line of the fans. The jerseys have way too much tradition. Remember what happened the last time we changed them??

If you took a poll on changing the color, even for one game, I think you would find you are in a small minority that thinks it would be a good idea. It will never ever ever happen.

Even if you got the idea to be tried. My guess 75% would still show up in Red and White. Then the die hard Black color would start to worm its way in to the every game and our sea of red would be lost. Not a good idea.

I know it is for the Black Shirts but overall it would not be good.

I am all for change when it is a benefit.

A&M selects ONE game a year to be the official "Maroon Out" game. For history buffs, the LAST time we beat NU was the FIRST Maroon Out. It's always a big game for us, and we pick the biggest home game of the year for us to serve as it.

More than anything else, it is a sign of respect from the Ags. It's truly an experience to behold. If you can make it, you won't regret it.

A&M selects ONE game a year to be the official "Maroon Out" game. For history buffs, the LAST time we beat NU was the FIRST Maroon Out. It's always a big game for us, and we pick the biggest home game of the year for us to serve as it.

More than anything else, it is a sign of respect from the Ags. It's truly an experience to behold. If you can make it, you won't regret it.

If I should happen to make it (by an act of God), do I get to kiss my date too??? :thumbs:smokin