A&M game

They are in the twop corners of the Zone on the...North End Zone. 3rd Deck. They are in the bleachers on the field of the South End Zone. And they are on the one section, I believe on the 1st deck in the east and west stands of the South End Zone. In other words, you'll be in the south end zone as far into the end zone you can be and still be in the stands.

kylefield.jpg

There, you can see the red where visitors are. There are also seats in the top 2 corners of the zone, the bleachers on the field in the endzone near the read, and generally, the section on the other stands opposite the red is visitors too.

It was just under 2 weeks after 9/11. It was a movement started that the goal was for the Student Section, the area straight ahead (we have like 35K student seats or something) to all do it, but the rest of the stadium picked up on it.

They sold shirts in different colors for $5 each that said "Standing for America" that we donated all profits to the NYPD and FDNY.

That's one of my favorite memories at A&M.

It was just under 2 weeks after 9/11. It was a movement started that the goal was for the Student Section, the area straight ahead (we have like 35K student seats or something) to all do it, but the rest of the stadium picked up on it.

They sold shirts in different colors for $5 each that said "Standing for America" that we donated all profits to the NYPD and FDNY.

That's one of my favorite memories at A&M.

Thanks for the info Ag. :)