Pro Football Defensive grades

6 minutes ago, lo country said:

Farmer scored the highest as a DB, but only got 18 snaps....

Kolarevic scored high at LB, tested off the charts, had a great camp and got 15 snaps....

He also got burned on their TD pass near the goaline so I have a feeling that’s why he didn’t get much PT after. 

I’ve wondered for awhile now how long the coaches will be able to keep Farmer, Clark and NPG on the sidelines. Dismuke is average at best and never gets his head around to break up or intercept passes. 

Jojo being quiet all game was also frustrating. If energy drain is a problem, they have to find ways to sneak in Wright or Gifford to spell him a bit. The defense not generating turnovers much is an issue that needs to change if we want to win regularly 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Wistrom Disciple said:

He also got burned on their TD pass near the goaline so I have a feeling that’s why he didn’t get much PT after. 

I’ve wondered for awhile now how long the coaches will be able to keep Farmer, Clark and NPG on the sidelines. Dismuke is average at best and never gets his head around to break up or intercept passes. 

Jojo being quiet all game was also frustrating. If energy drain is a problem, they have to find ways to sneak in Wright or Gifford to spell him a bit. The defense not generating turnovers much is an issue that needs to change if we want to win regularly 

If if we don't get into the +TO margin, breaking even with the D overcoming offensive TO's will help tremendously.  

I thought Gifford would spell JoJo more.  I don't know, like you mentioned, spell guys with the names above and develop talent and depth.  

• Plus1 1