Huskers in 2022 per ESPN SP+

Mavric

5 minutes ago, Red Five said:

The Purdue pick 6 was AM throwing the ball right to a dropping LB in the flat.  How is that luck or Purdue struggling?

I'll give you that Yant falling at the 1 was luck for MN, but we decided not to show up the 1st half of that game.

Because that is a pass that is thrown 150 times and it gets picked off about 1 time.  If that ball is 3 inches higher or 2 miles per hour harder...it falls on the ground.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Because that is a pass that is thrown 150 times and it gets picked off about 1 time.  If that ball is 3 inches higher or 2 miles per hour harder...it falls on the ground.

But it wasn't thrown 3 inches higher or 2 mph harder.  I see LBs picking off passes like that all the time.  Are all of them luck?

Is every interception (and reception) luck?  It all depends on where and how hard the ball is thrown.

Was every AM pick this season luck?

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, Red Five said:

But it wasn't thrown 3 inches higher or 2 mph harder.  I see LBs picking off passes like that all the time.  Are all of them luck?

Is every interception (and reception) luck?  It all depends on where and how hard the ball is thrown.

Was every AM pick this season luck?

Yes.  Especially if I bet on it!  Ha