Going to Nicholls State game!!!! Help needed

jauken

Hi All,

Just found out that im going to the Nicholls State game... Does anyone know what time it will start? ANY chance it is a night game..? Been to several games (last was Texas Tech heartbreaker) and NEVER have seen a night game...

Bringing a friend of mine, she is a huge fan but has never been to a HOME game before... is there any special places i should take her to show her the flavor of gameday in lincoln..

Plans are 1. Go to UNL bookstore... 2. Go to Husker Pavillion.. Any other suggestions would be awesome... not much into bar's...so sidetracks, etc..might not be for us...but suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!!!

Considering it will probably be a non-televised game, it most likely will be in the afternoon. The Nebraska Bookstore is a great place to go because they host one of the pregame shows from there. I also attended the Tech game last year and went to the Husker Nation Pavillion for the first time ever. I had a blast with all the stuff there. Just walking around the stadium gives the flavor of gameday. I love being there on a football Saturday even if I don't have tickets. Have fun! :restore

The game time is usually release 1-2 weeks prior to the game, unless it is televised, then it is usually sooner. When we go to games, we always go the the bookstore and just wander around downtown. There is always something to watch! We always sit on the steps of the stadium for a while to just watch at the Husker fans!!! Great entertainment. Have a great time

Go BIG RED

Definitely be sure to walk through "Trophy Hall" which is right inside the main entry to the stadium (west side). It has all of the award trophies from years past and pictures of all the letter winners, among other famous Husker memorabilia. very neat. also check to see if they are offering tours of the skyboxes before or after the game. really gives an interesting perspective on Memorial stadium. Almost Gothic-like up there.

i think i may have an idea of who your talking about though, but not quite sure...

as for your question jauken, just being in lincoln on gameday is a feeling all in it's own, soak up the atmosphere and she will remember that feeling for the rest of her life, even if she never goes to another game again. like i said to my relatives, that's the closest to heaven that i'll ever get, prior to being there. :thumbs:restore