Dear Coach Callahan and press

coyeote

Dear Coach Callahan and press,

We've been hearing a ton of stuff regarding QB's here at Nebraska all through training camp. That's all well and good, it's been enjoyable. First the Beck thing, then the rehashing of past QB's and now Keller. While we've heard from young Mr. Ganz we haven't heard much from young Mr. Davis. Again this is all well and good. I just wanted to make one comment regarding the young Mr. Ganz. Thus far I have been very impressed with his attitude from what the press has reported and I wanted to say it to somebody, anybody that cared to listen. Mr. Ganz, you've made a lot of fans out here in Huskerland, said all the right things and shown great charector.

Now for my request to the coach and the press. Please give us some footage of this young man in action, just a little glimpse on the news. He strikes me as a confident, not cocky, laid back young man much in the mold of a young Mr. Taylor that we are all so fond of.

A little note to young Mr. Ganz. Give'm heck Ganz and don't be suprised to hear some of us yelling your name when you come through the tunnel. Just our way of saying keep up the good work and keep fighting for the starting job. Mr. Davis, we hope to see you as well. May the best MAN win.