Now what?

Now that Keller is coming here, how do you think this sets us up for next year? I know we still have this season, but with him at quarterback next year, I think we can win the Big XII for sure, and have a shot at the nc. Our D returns a lot, minus Carriker, Moore, and Stew, but will have Potter and Turner ready to step in. Our secondary will have a lot of experience. Thoughts?

He ony had two until the SC game. He threw five in that game, and I think it was something like 4 in the second half. But 2 or 3 were drops, so it wasn't entirely his fault. The thing that really impresses me is his game against Mr. Bo Pelini's D at LSU. 35/56, 461 yards, 4 tds, and no pics. With all that speed and talent on that D, wow!

I don't want to make any Taylor-Keller comparisons. I think we all practically worship Taylor. He is like Jesus to Husker Nation. He's tough, a fearless leader, and delivered far more than we expected.

But to say Keller's stats last year weren't impressive would be mistaken, I think...remember, he sat out five games due to injury...All of his ints came in three games: 2, 5, 2. Take from that what you will.