What if.....

Here's an interesting thing to ponder....What if Beck wouldn't have missed his mom changing his diapers everday and decided to stay in Lincoln. Do you guys think that Keller would've even considered coming to Nebraska, and if he did consider it and then decided to come anyway, how fast do y'all think Harisson would've jetted then....probably faster than Michael Jackson in a room full of non-minors.

:restore

Here's an interesting thing to ponder....What if Beck wouldn't have missed his mom changing his diapers everday and decided to stay in Lincoln. Do you guys think that Keller would've even considered coming to Nebraska, and if he did consider it and then decided to come anyway, how fast do y'all think Harisson would've jetted then....probably faster than Michael Jackson in a room full of non-minors.

AHHH!! :bang No "what if" games.....it hurts my head :wacko:

If Beck held his tounge and stuck it out through all the "pre-Keller" drama, I am sure he would've ended up transfering anyway. To bad for him, he would've benefited from Taylor AND Keller's field experience, but now he can ride the pine at NC St as far as I'm concerned.