Nicholls St.

dbetz23

Where did you read this at? According to FSN its going to be nationally telivised at 2:30 CDT.

Fox Sports Net and the Big 12 Conference announced on Tuesday that Nebraska’s Sept. 2 season opener against Louisiana Tech will be televised nationally on FSN, with kickoff set for 2:30 p.m. CDT. The Louisiana Tech contest is one of three 2006 Nebraska games that has already been tabbed for a national telecast.
Where did you read this at? According to FSN its going to be nationally telivised at 2:30 CDT.
Fox Sports Net and the Big 12 Conference announced on Tuesday that Nebraska’s Sept. 2 season opener against Louisiana Tech will be televised nationally on FSN, with kickoff set for 2:30 p.m. CDT. The Louisiana Tech contest is one of three 2006 Nebraska games that has already been tabbed for a national telecast.

dbetz is talking about nicky steak, not LouTech :thumbs it's ok though i'm going!!

No TV. Kickoff at 12:30.

This is one of the two games I am not going to this year. Friends of mine are going to this game and my uncle and his wife are going to the Troy State game. Wonder if it is still possible that the Nichollas State game could be picked up by Pay-Per-View

No TV.  Kickoff at 12:30.

This is one of the two games I am not going to this year. Friends of mine are going to this game and my uncle and his wife are going to the Troy State game. Wonder if it is still possible that the Nichollas State game could be picked up by Pay-Per-View

According to Gary Fead, who i trust for NU info.. NO TV, NO PPV for the Nich state game..

Whoooo, gonna be there though, sux, never got to see a night game... :)