Finally - GAME WEEK

I will be watching ESPN tonight...I watch any college football, no matter what it is!

I wish I could go to the Ball St.-Eastern Michigan game, but I have Pee-wee football practice until 7:30...Cards actually have a chance to win! Plus the fact that the stadium is going through a major rennovation...they're actually turning it into a bigger stadium than Bearcat Field in Scottsbluff!

Bummer. I'm going to get home from school. Eat some food, and then settle in for a lot of football. Man, I'm happy it's back. 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :restore

Are either of you from Scottsbluff?  My girfriend is from there.

I'm a Bearcat by way of Melbeta...graduated in '88. Knew a bunch of Gering Bulldogs, too...ran around with them on many occasions.

About Ball St.'s stadium being lame? You should see it. It's even more lame in person... :lol:

P.S. GSG...I was the voice of the Cougars about 10 years ago...

Now less than 2 days until we watch our team take the feild for another sesason!!

It is officaily go time.......

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

:restore:power:power:power:power:power:bluffs :spooners :w00t:w00t

Are either of you from Scottsbluff?  My girfriend is from there.

I'm a Bearcat by way of Melbeta...graduated in '88. Knew a bunch of Gering Bulldogs, too...ran around with them on many occasions.

About Ball St.'s stadium being lame? You should see it. It's even more lame in person... :lol:

P.S. GSG...I was the voice of the Cougars about 10 years ago...

No way!! I used to go to the games all the time when I was younger!!

Seems like there's a lot of us from the Panhandle on here. Crazy stuff. I won't be online for a couple days as I make the trip to Lincoln tomorrow and stay through Saturday night, then on to Iowa on Sunday. Keep the spirit high. For those of you unable to attend the game, I will scream loud enough for me and all of you combined. IT'S SHOW TIME BABY!!

GO BIG RED!!

Seems like there's a lot of us from the Panhandle on here. Crazy stuff. I won't be online for a couple days as I make the trip to Lincoln tomorrow and stay through Saturday night, then on to Iowa on Sunday. Keep the spirit high. For those of you unable to attend the game, I will scream loud enough for me and all of you combined. IT'S SHOW TIME BABY!!

GO BIG RED!!

Thanks GSG5545, I will be listening for your voice on T.V. and/or the radio, though you might be able to hear me cheering from Hastings.

I cannot wait for the season to start and the BIG RED nasty to be unleashed!!!!

I am workin a 12 hour night shift the night before the game and then to Lincoln at 0830 then let the beer drinking commence............THANK GOD FOR DESIGNATED DRIVERS :cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted

Then maybe to side tracks for drunken singing and merriment

:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t Please Saturday get here soon....

I am workin a 12 hour night shift the night before the game and then to Lincoln at 0830 then let the beer drinking commence............THANK GOD FOR DESIGNATED DRIVERS :cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

:wasted:wasted:wasted:wasted

:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t Please Saturday get here soon....

Damn Jimmy, you will need to recover after that. ;)

I am workin a 12 hour night shift the night before the game and then to Lincoln at 0830 then let the beer drinking commence............THANK GOD FOR DESIGNATED DRIVERS :cheers  :cheers  :cheers  :cheers  :cheers

:wasted  :wasted  :wasted  :wasted

:w00t  :w00t  :w00t  :w00t  Please Saturday get here soon....

Damn Jimmy, you will need to recover after that. ;)

You can't live forever :horns2