Anybody Here Actually Admit to Voting for Hillary?

Don't let the name fool you: Obama is Christian. What has the sociopath currently in office done against these extremists? Fabricate stories and kill his own people to suit his own needs. I'm not even talking about the soldiers overseas. There are several indicators that Bush was behind 9/11 and may be the most notorious leader in the ranks of Hitler and Suharto. It will take alot to counter the damage done by the Bush administration to this country and Obama may be the man to do it. I don't expect miracles.

Especially foreign policy!

Don't let the name fool you: Obama is Christian. What has the sociopath currently in office done against these extremists? Fabricate stories and kill his own people to suit his own needs. I'm not even talking about the soldiers overseas. There are several indicators that Bush was behind 9/11 and may be the most notorious leader in the ranks of Hitler and Suharto. It will take alot to counter the damage done by the Bush administration to this country and Obama may be the man to do it. I don't expect miracles.

Oh, a ConSpIrAcY ThEoRisT! Got all your provisions stored up? You been smoking bales of weed with Willie Nelson?

I voted for Obama in the Illinois primary on Tuesday. I will vote for Clinton over McCain should she win the nomination. Obama and Clinton are very similar on the issues. The real differnece is that fewer people hate Obama than hate Clinton.

I'm going to vote for whoever wins the Democratic nomination because I think either one will be a good leader. They are #1 and #2 on my list of candidates on issues that I agree with.

Oh, a ConSpIrAcY ThEoRisT! Got all your provisions stored up? You been smoking bales of weed with Willie Nelson?

Take a look at Bush's "No child left behind" policy.....Talk about a BS farse! I still say those WMD's are hidden with Big Foot, the Tooth Fairy and Elvis!

I HATE TO SAY BUT I JUST CAN NOT SEE MYSELF VOTING THIS YEAR. MY CHOICES ARE GONE AND I DO NOT LIKE ANY OF THE CANIDATES LEFT. I AM AFRAID THAT KNOW MATTER HOW BAD WE THINK WE HAVE IT KNOW. IT NOT GOING TO GET ANY BETTER. I'M USUALLY A PRETTY STRONG REPUBLICAN BY IN MY OPION OLE JOHN McCAIN IS A CRACK HEAD.

It amazes me how some people actually believe this bull sh#t, f#*k obama and f#*k clinton

I never considered myself a Democrat nor a Republican (although my parents were?)

Not sure our Economy can survive another Republican as President so soon after GW.

Osama?..Hard to trust someone with a 12" neck and a Taliban name.

Hillary would be an interesting choice, 'specially if she asked Bill to be her VP. :box

Usually..these things come down to a "lesser of 2-3 evils" but I overheard on a Rock radio AM show today... they're expecting a high turnout for this election, partly because the choices appear better this time.

I HATE TO SAY BUT I JUST CAN NOT SEE MYSELF VOTING THIS YEAR. MY CHOICES ARE GONE AND I DO NOT LIKE ANY OF THE CANIDATES LEFT. I AM AFRAID THAT KNOW MATTER HOW BAD WE THINK WE HAVE IT KNOW. IT NOT GOING TO GET ANY BETTER. I'M USUALLY A PRETTY STRONG REPUBLICAN BY IN MY OPION OLE JOHN McCAIN IS A CRACK HEAD.

Don't risk doing the wrong thing!

It amazes me how some people actually believe this bull sh#t, f#*k obama and f#*k clinton

I wonder about their news sources, like the kids who rely on the Internet and Jon Stewart of The Daily Show for their political, national and world news instead of a quality newspaper such as The Wall Street Journal.

I wonder about their news sources, like the kids who rely on the Internet and Jon Stewart of The Daily Show for their political, national and world news instead of a quality newspaper such as The Wall Street Journal.

I here you. I would much rather fight these bastards on their soil then on ours, and if people think that these extreamists wouldn't love for us to pull out so they can regroup and try another 9/11 they are sadly mistaken. I do not trust either clinton or obama to do the right thing. They would rather risk our peoples lives at home in order to get votes. People have the right to disagree with me but along that line I have the right to my opinion as well.

1. Just because it's a theory doesn't mean it's not true.

2. Not a survivalist nor a mormon.

3. Never have touched the stuff although I did meet Willie Nelson once.

I still say those WMD's are hidden with Big Foot, the Tooth Fairy and Elvis!

Not sure if you would believe CBS News the CIA or the FBI, but....

Piro says Saddam told him he himself gave the orders to use chemical weapons against the Kurds in the North. When shown the graphic pictures of the aftermath, Piro says Saddam reacted by saying, "Necessary."

In fact, Piro says Saddam intended to produce weapons of mass destruction again, some day. "The folks that he needed to reconstitute his program are still there," Piro says.

"And that was his intention?" Pelley asks.

"Yes," Piro says.

"What weapons of mass destruction did he intend to pursue again once he had the opportunity?" Pelley asks.

"He wanted to pursue all of WMD. So he wanted to reconstitute his entire WMD program," says Piro.

"Chemical, biological, even nuclear," Pelley asks.

"Yes," Piro says.

Piro says Saddam expected to die and that it didn't bother him.

Why not?

"Well, his answer was is he was 67 at the time. He had lived longer than the average Arab male lived in the Middle East. He had a wonderful life. Got to be the leader of the cradle of civilization. And in his opinion, of course, had a significant impact on that country. The region. The world. So he was not bothered by having to face death," Piro says.

"No remorse? No concern for the kinds of things that he had ordered and done?" Pelley asks.

"No. No remorse," Piro says. "No regret."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/01/24/...in3749494.shtml