TBA games?

Pretty sure it was like this in the big 12. Very seldom did we know the start time of a game before the sunday after the previous game, thus giving a weeks notice. They do this so they can have the most updated results available in determining to put what game in what time slot in order to draw the most viewesr.

Some game times are set before the season starts. Any game times that aren't set before the season starts will be set 12 days before the game. One weekend a season ABC/ESPN is allowed to exercise a 6 day option selection and they have exercised that option for the games on October 20, which is the Northwestern game for Nebraska. Any game time for the rest of the season will be announced 12 days before the game.

I know it is a bit off the normal bashing the defense, fire bo or Barney threads, but Is it normal to have this many TBA games this late in the season? I am going to Lansing and was thinking of going to Northwestern. Sure is hard to plan when times have not been announced.

We had a *LOT* more TBA games in the Big XII...in fact, most of our conference games we had no heads up on, save for the OU, Texass, or Colorado games, until the week prior.

Plus, Disney has options where they can pick certain games the week before--we'll probably know something by Friday on the NU @ NU game...but I have a feeling that this game will be on the BTN...probably around 3:30 EST.