Nebrasketball Game #17- @ Purdue (Saturday, January 5- 1:15- BTN)

6 hours ago, teachercd said:

Wow, that is a big number.

Like I said with the line for NW...it was wrong.

This line...is wrong too.  Take the Skers, you will only need 6 points.

Seriously lay off the pipe teach.

Purdue by double digits.

potentially the best thing Miles could do with the small line up and depth at the guards is go full court and push the tempo to a new level.  If Purdue wasn’t so experienced it could very successful.  This Purdue team is just all around good.

and for the love of Cookie Belcher don’t leave Dakota Mathias to double inside please

This could get ugly.  Purdue and Michigan st look so much better then the rest of the big 10 

1 minute ago, seaofred92 said:

I can't watch Jordy on the floor. That was the easiest offensive rebound I've ever seen and he didn't even know where the ball was. Purdue comes down to the other end and bangs a 3. Kid is just totally lost

Jordy is at best div 3 skill level. He's just not that good.  

need to cut this to like 7 before half. 

how many times are we going to drive to the middle of the paint and proceed to throw up a ridiculous shot that has no chance of going in?

I point this out every single game: Nebraska can't rebound. I don't know who the hell is coaching this team to rebound/block out but they need to be relieved of that duty immediately. Not only does this team not block out consistently but the effort to rebound is simply not there. The defensive possession doesn't end on a miss, it ends on a rebound. As talented as this team may be until they show that they WANT to rebound, there will be a ceiling on what they can do.