Annual Herbies

GSG

Haha. I think Herbstreit's thoughts about NU were change a little at the Alamo Bowl last year. He started to say some good things and seemed quite impressed. He's definitely my fav on ESPN since Trev left. Corso might be second, mostly by default. May and Blacklidge are fighting for the title of Queen Moron but that's a given.

Haha. I think Herbstreit's thoughts about NU were change a little at the Alamo Bowl last year. He started to say some good things and seemed quite impressed. He's definitely my fav on ESPN since Trev left. Corso might be second, mostly by default. May and Blacklidge are fighting for the title of Queen Moron but that's a given.

Lou Holtz should also be on the moron list. The guy can't talk. He may bring up some good points, but I try to drown out his lisp whenever I hear it.

im still kinda bitter about him not picking us as one of either the better student sections or better gameday locations. I love our atmosphere. Clearly i am bias, but you hear too many good things about people coming here to say it isn't in the top ten. Oklahoma...honestly??

Epecially with the best Gameday location. We have had the biggest crowd in Gameday history. What matches that? Hopefully they will return to Lincoln this year for the Texas game.