Thunderin' Bolts @ Michigan

We won't win todays game. Guys are swing for the fence instead of controlling the pitch count. When you face skilled pitchers at this level and you start the at bat with a ball, you flippin keep the bat on your shoulder and make him throw you a strike. These guys are falling back into last years routine of swinging wildly and not playing as a unit rather as individuals. Nothing more frustrating to me with Husker Men's sports.. They all have egos and none play for the team, ever!!!

19 minutes ago, Loebarth said:

We won't win todays game. Guys are swing for the fence instead of controlling the pitch count. When you face skilled pitchers at this level and you start the at bat with a ball, you flippin keep the bat on your shoulder and make him throw you a strike. These guys are falling back into last years routine of swinging wildly and not playing as a unit rather as individuals. Nothing more frustrating to me with Husker Men's sports.. They all have egos and none play for the team, ever!!!

I disagree, this guy throws strikes and the best pitch to hit is the first.   I have no issues with our approaches at the plate.