Kenny Wilson - the beast

Hey guys, I don't know if any of you have seen this yet or if it has been posted, if it has, sorry....but here's a video I found on youtube of Wilson's TD run in practice....and HOLY sh#t, that guy can run and break tackles with the best of them. A lot of douche bags who watched the video posted comments saying that it was poor tackling, but that's shite, it was a scrimmage at full speed, he just broke em all. Check it out and tell what you all think about it. I think it looks pretty promising....but I guess only time will tell! GBR!! :restore

I'd say it was all Kenny Wilson's amazing talent if he juked everyone out of their socks and took it to the endzone, but that's not exactly what happened. He had two, three guys holding on to him, and he just barreled on and they just fell off.

Now, as much as we'd like to believe it so, Kenny Wilson is not The Hulk. What happened just doesn't seem natural. By all rights, he should've been brought down.

While it's promising to see this from one of our RBs, it also was sloppy defending on the part of our defense - at least for that play. If our defense played like that during games, I'd be very scared. Luckily, I don't think that'll be the case. As others have said, it was a scrimmage, and these things happen during scrimmages.

I don't remember who it was but one of his teammates from Butler said that was just how he used to run the ball down there. He would run right over any linebackers in his way and brake tackles left and right.

Of course we won't know just how good he is until Saturday. God I have been waiting for this day for months. 66 more hours to go.

You guys make it seem like a bad thing that he broke all those tackles and ran it in for a touchdown.....I don't see any negatives here at all. He's a big guy and it's likely that he'll be doing that to a lot of the linebackers he goes up against. I don't think this shows anything bad about our defense at all, it just shows promise for Wilson.

It was the end of practice. People were tired.

Is that the excuse that people are going to use in the 4th quarter of a close game when we miss tackles. From an offensive point of view, that is great that Wilson has that type of determination and work ethic. But from a defensive point of view, that was inexcusable. It is not the first time that players have done that to our defense, Brad Smith, Adrian Peterson, and others have as well. When they are tired, that is when they have to dig in the most. Not just throw some hands on the back and "ola" him through.

A tremendous run. And how much fun is it to watch Coach Jordan sprinting after him to be the first to congratulate him in the end zone? I love that guy.

In any event, all that does is make practices more competitive. The defense has to raise their level at the end of practices, and I'm sure they have. All Kenny did was make our team better with his effort and determination.