What will we be ranked??

huskerhaze

Coaches Poll on SI:

Coaches Poll

If this is accurate, Cal didn't move on the polls. In fact, there wasn't any movement on the poll.

And the AP Poll:

AP Poll

a LOT of movement on this one. In fact, there's some very questionable moves. How did OU go from 22 to 12 after barely scrapping by UAB? And Michigan? Are you kidding me?? They looked terrible. And ND's now #2 ranking just goes to show how much the media likes to stroke ND's big green slimy one. :bang

Will I get flamed if I make the point of who cares what the ranks are after one week of the season? Strikes me these numbers don't really mean much until Conference Play is in full swing. Most teams across the country played cupcakes. Nebraska beats LaTech, Miami loses to FSU...y'all are undefeated, but this doesn't mean you're better.

Just my $.02

(Note this doesn't mean you're worse either, just give the season time to play out first. I THINK Nebraska should end the season Top 15, but as of now, it doesn't matter much.)

Will I get flamed if I make the point of who cares what the ranks are after one week of the season? Strikes me these numbers don't really mean much until Conference Play is in full swing. Most teams across the country played cupcakes. Nebraska beats LaTech, Miami loses to FSU...y'all are undefeated, but this doesn't mean you're better.

Just my $.02

(Note this doesn't mean you're worse either, just give the season time to play out first. I THINK Nebraska should end the season Top 15, but as of now, it doesn't matter much.)

I hear ya. I agree. It's way early.

Just my $.02

unless your Notre Dame. then they declare you National Champions and stated that the rest of the season is just a formality.