Actually dropped a spot!!!

foote_21

I know Husker fans don't like to compare Callahan teams to Osborn teams (and if you have read any of my posts, I do this a lot.) But Big Red Nation, may I add I may not be the only one doing this...especially the ones who are voting in the polls. An Osborn team would have put up 70 pts on La Tech. An Osborn team would have put up 21 pts in the 1st Quarter rather than the 4th. When it comes to the polls I don't agree with this, but there are people who still feel we are a long way from being the old Nebraska, which we are. We won a game and that is it...it was aginst LaTech and next we play Nicholls St. I haven't seen the polls, but my question would be...Is Cal still ranked ahead of us. We actually looked good in this game. I was impressed witht the final numbers...the running game seemed to be going great, and wow 21 pts in the 4th, has a Callahan team ever put up 21 in the 4th. It was a great win, and a great way to start the season, but I didn't expect us to move up even if we would have scored 100pts. It was LA "FREEKIN' Tech. If this team is as good as everyone says it is, we will move up when we are supposed to, but I can promise you it won't happen unless we upset USC (?) or we get into the Big 12. I agree with one person, we may actually drop out at one point and then have to work our way back in.