Official Laugh at sCUm and KSUcks Thread

Don't team bash the other teams. As Husker fans we're known for being good sports and having the best fans in football....lets keep it that way. So what...CO got their butts handed to em...not our problem...lets concentrate on OUR season and not making fun of other teams. We've been there....god...we've been there.

Don't team bash the other teams. As Husker fans we're known for being good sports and having the best fans in football....lets keep it that way. So what...CO got their butts handed to em...not our problem...lets concentrate on OUR season and not making fun of other teams. We've been there....god...we've been there.

We never ever lost to a Div 1-AA team.

I never said we did...I'm just saying we've had our heads down before in shame so leave the Buffs alone...if they want to be jerks let them be jerks and we shouldn't sink to their level.

That's the entire reason ESPN and other mags call us the best fans in football and I'm proud of that title.

Good point, but CU has had this coming.

Yeah I know...it is pretty embarassing but it could happen to us just as easily.

Wow, now I really disagree. I really don't think it could happen to us "just as easily." Just my opinion though. Like the kid said, 2004 was the year this could have bitten us, I think we have way too much talent now to lose to a D1AA or D2 school. I think we could start our entire second team and still win. Just my opinion. :boxosoap:restore

I'm not talking about right now...I'm talking more along the lines of our 04 season. It could have happened. I'm not saying they don't deserve it and I'm not saying it isn't hilarious (cause it is :LOLtartar ). My point is to let them be jerks and lets continue to be kick ass fans.

You also gotta remember that the very reason we dislike CU fans is because they are bad sports and when we act the same way (although usually we don't) they have every reason to hate us back.

PLEASE do not misinterpret what I'm saying. I despise the Buffs...seriously....I just refuse to sink to their level and argue with them because it's pointless. 5 Time National Champs and our record against them speaks for itself. Justifying NU>CU is pointless. They know who's better deep down. Let them ponder it while we sit back quielty and smile. It'll just piss em off more.

Hello everybody I am new to this board.

When Colorado fans say 62-36 it doesnt really make since because in that game we lost by 26 points. Last year at Colorado we won by 27.

It's not their fault they're idiots and can't add...oh, wait...yes, it is. :thumbs