Official Laugh at sCUm and KSUcks Thread

The thing is, when you go to one of the CU internet message boards and yuk it up at them for losing to a 1-AA team, all they do is yell "62-36!!!". Kind of makes me giggle that they're still holding on to that one. Sigh, I guess if NU lost to a 1-AA team, I'd live in the past as well! :dumdum

Seriously, how does one lose to a 1-AA team? Or how about KSUcks? Barely won? At least in Cally's first year, NU mutilated the 1-AA team they played, and had a down year!

If NU had a down year after thrashing a decent 1-AA team, what is going to happen to sCUm and KSUcks? :rollin

The Big 12 North teams have had their chance the past couple of years to take their shots at Nebraska. However, that time has come and gone. We are once again a force to be dealt with and we will prevail over all of the North once again. If they want to talk about one proud win over Nebraska then so be it, but while they are talking about that one win, we will be beating the stuffining out of all of the North once again. :restore

Holy crap...They're still holding on to 62-36?. Better hold on to something I guess. They are falling fast. I wonder how their baseball team did last year?...I wonder what a sellout crowd at Folsom would look like?...They never sell out...Their excuse? "We have so much more to do here..What's there to do in Nebraska?..It's all you have to do, there's nothing else...Yes, Colorado is so full of stuff to do...I spent a week in Brush, Colorado one night. You wanna talk cows? Try about 40 of them outside of my motel window...These dipsh**s and their fake cosmopolitan attitudes make me ill. Burn CU Burn.

Let CU keep talking. I prefer we NEVER forget that game. I'm glad they keep reminding us. Besides when all you've got to brag about is one game in your history you should reminise. What else do they have to brag about? The girl kicker thing? The recruiting scandals? Give'm a break. Ya they are terrible fans and that will NEVER change.

I have a theory. I suspect most of the student body are native Palestinians. They can hurl water bottles with the best of the Palestinian rock hurlers. The similarities don't end there though. Their disdain for the good guys for no reason, their total lack of rational thought, the Palestinians have nothing but rocks to be found everywhere, CU fans live in a placed called Boulder. Both want what everyone else already has......self respect. Neither can form a complete sentense with out several 4 letter words. The big difference....The Palestinians don't quit.

Holy crap...They're still holding on to 62-36?. Better hold on to something I guess. They are falling fast. I wonder how their baseball team did last year?...I wonder what a sellout crowd at Folsom would look like?...They never sell out...Their excuse? "We have so much more to do here..What's there to do in Nebraska?..It's all you have to do, there's nothing else...Yes, Colorado is so full of stuff to do...I spent a week in Brush, Colorado one night. You wanna talk cows? Try about 40 of them outside of my motel window...These dipsh**s and their fake cosmopolitan attitudes make me ill. Burn CU Burn.

Hold up there a minute. The change of scenery from Brush to Boulder is quite significant in the short 90 minute drive. I know exactly where Brush is and your right, there is a lot of cows. It is a farming community. I feel sorry for you having to spend a week there. I grew up about an hour from there and played some fb in that town. The main thing is there is a huge difference between the eastern plains and the front range.