Rose Must GO

azhusker

To further show his ineptness there were several times where Rose stated that Lucky stood at 103 yards and he clearly finished with 81 and checking the play by play summary it adds up to 81 with no negative carries. What happened Rose?

18 carries for 103 yards and 1 td

These were his stats for the game.

Okay it was ESPN that dropped the ball:

Passing: Taylor (NEB) 229 yds

Rushing: Lucky (NEB) 81 yds

Receiving: Purify (NEB) 61 yds

Looks like they are correcting the mistake as it just changed in the box score.

Rose is still a clown. "It was a short gain...oh actually it was 7 yards."

One thing that I don't like is that he'll say something like, "and he's wrestled down at the 17, no 19 yard line, about the 18 and a half, ok, they'll spot him at the 19 yard line." Just throw out 18 yard line the first time, we aren't listening for the play by play of where you think the ball will be spotted. Then if you were off by a yard, tell us at the start of the next play. It's just verbal diarrhea.

Travis Justice teamed with Matt Perault might be a cutting-edge broadcasting combo. Dr. Rob Zatecha could work the sidelines.

Warren Swain got his chops down doing high school sports radio in western Iowa back in the 1970s.

Listening to live streaming AM radio following Texas' big loss to OSU. Callers are pissed and they are heaping major abuse on QB Colt McCoy, ripping Mack Brown's stupid play-calling and puzzling over the lack of coverage on OSU receiver Gonzalez.

I picked OSU to win this game, mainly because of the experience differential at QB.

And I'll put my vocab up there with Jim Rose's any day.

Glass

The Texas radio guys are trashing Big Red right now saying they don't have a chance against USC.

"What twisted reason has Nebraksa going to Los Angeles next Saturday?" one of them asked. Another said SC would win by 21 or more.

It'd be great to beat the hated Longhorns this season.

Travis Justice teamed with Matt Perault might be a cutting-edge broadcasting combo. Dr. Rob Zatecha could work the sidelines.

Warren Swain got his chops down doing high school sports radio in western Iowa back in the 1970s.

Listening to live streaming AM radio following Texas' big loss to OSU. Callers are pissed and they are heaping major abuse on QB Colt McCoy, ripping Mack Brown's stupid play-calling and puzzling over the lack of coverage on OSU receiver Gonzalez.

I picked OSU to win this game, mainly because of the experience differential at QB.

Glass

Travis and Matt would be a different take, but please no Dr. Rob. The guy kills me on Sports Soundoff... everytime Travis asks him a question he first has to say "Ya know what". Seriously if you are so smart wouldn't you have the proper grammar skills and speaking skills to not start every answer the same way. Listen to it tonight, "ya'll know what" I am talking about

Glass

I wouldn't like it at all if Perault and Travis were the guys. I don't like them very much at all. I wish it was Kuglar. He is the best here in Nebraska.

• 2 weeks later...