Trying to stay awake lol had a big morning..so will post more appetizers tomorrow...going to get a beer. I require a beer in me before playing in backgammon tourney's lol I always tell my friends- who play backgammon on the net...that the secret of getting doubles, is to have a beer in you...and that dice like beer lol I have alot of friends in backgammon and I started a family in there lol We call each other sisters and brothers lol If anyone gets tired of me posting recipes...please let me know because I don't want to cause any problems:) Go Big Red....looking forward to when they play USC this Saturday..can't wait:) Like I said in a post earlier...I go on strike when Nebraska plays..I refuse to make a big dinner but, I do like to have appetizers and munchies on hand:) Have a good day all hugs

hmmm...not sure how to take that....like I said..if anyone objects to me posting recipes just tell me and I will quit.  By the way...I do like the Food Network:) but they haven't offered me a job yet lol

Men like to eat so you keep right on posting. ;)

I watch the food network sometimes my self. I like to see what specialties that other parts of the US are eating.