Last Time You Were This Jacked For A Game???

foote_21

Last week.

You know your bringing me down with this negative attitude!!!!! You can say last week all you want how about the game before that!!!! And then how about the game before that and then that other game before that!!!!! That's it I'm going to the woodshed meet ya there!!!!!!! :steam

Sorry, I get equally excited about EVERY game. I'm sorry that your such a fair-weather Husker fan, and don't enjoy every game.

With some of the comments that you make on here, it is hard to tell if you are actually excited for the Nebraska game this weekend, besides the fact that if they were to lose you could gloat about how we suck.

Sorry, I'm a little fearful that NU will probably lose, and might lose bad. I would hate to see that. Is that okay? :blink:

Game-wise, the '94 Orange Bowl. Man, we had a lot of fun with the Miami fans in the 4th Quarter, but they were pretty cool about it.

Fan-wise, the 1998 NU/CU game. It was raining freezing rain the entire game, miserable, dreary, wet, cold, a complete mess...

...and I've never seen fans go more berserk for a game. 16-14, but that win was powered by Memorial Stadium. Completely off the hook. The best week I've ever had being sick and having no voice was following that game...didn't hurt my girlie took good care of me. :clap

If you wanna call watching the Huskers since I was 13 fair weathered!!!! :hmmm

Let me guess, you were 13 in the early to mid 90's?

:steam You're not being funny right now. Just because we actually enjoy the Husker games, and know some are bigger than others, you think you're better than us with your negative view on the game. If we won the title, you would find something bad, "well ZT had an int." O.K., but we won. Enjoy the game, and enjoy all the tradition in this one. :restore

:steam You're not being funny right now. Just because we actually enjoy the Husker games, and know some are bigger than others, you think you're better than us with your negative view on the game. If we won the title, you would find something bad, "well ZT had an int." O.K., but we won. Enjoy the game, and enjoy all the tradition in this one. :restore

I never said that.

It's funny how when others say they anticipate all games equally see Licensed to Ill:

I'm pumped for everytime, so theres no way I could choose
nobody bats an eye. :cheers

But when I say it, it's somehow negative :wtf Get off my back already.

I never said that.

It's funny how when others say they anticipate all games equally see Licensed to Ill:

I'm pumped for everytime, so theres no way I could choose
nobody bats an eye. :cheers

But when I say it, it's somehow negative :wtf Get off my back already.

That's because of all the other crap you say. You are negative all the time about the team, and then you try to insult someone's love of the Huskers? :wtf