Totally Football on FSN

I was watching Totally Football on FSN and their college football analyst is a Pee Wee Herman clone named Petros Papadakis and he was ranting about how he still isn't over how Nebraska dropped the option and fired Coach Solich after a 9 win season. He said Nebraska might have a chance if they still ran the option. He said it makes him feel dirty to watch Nebraska line up with four wide receivers. In regards to the game he said Nebraska is a decent team but has no chance going into USC where they are undefeated 27? in a row.

What a tool! :steam

First off are we sure that a certain Huskerboard member isn't in fact that guy??? ;) Also, records like USC's are made to be broken!!!! Everyone knows that a team can only stay on top for so long and sooner or later a underrated team comes along and gives them an a$$whooping!!!! I smell it in the air and I feel it in my bones!!!! An upset is in the making!!!!! :box

I was watching Totally Football on FSN and their college football analyst is a Pee Wee Herman clone named Petros Papadakis and he was ranting about how he still isn't over how Nebraska dropped the option and fired Coach Solich after a 9 win season. He said Nebraska might have a chance if they still ran the option. He said it makes him feel dirty to watch Nebraska line up with four wide receivers. In regards to the game he said Nebraska is a decent team but has no chance going into USC where they are undefeated 27? in a row.

Wow. That's probably why he's on FSN. Not that the guys on any other network are "Better", but I find the guys on FSN are usually a little extra "special".

Wow. That's probably why he's on FSN. Not that the guys on any other network are "Better", but I find the guys on FSN are usually a little extra "special".

As in "special needs"? ;)

As in "special needs"? ;)

I guess you could say that. ;)

You know, I do miss the option a lot. I don't blame him for saying that, but whatever, I still support the team we've got now.

One thing that's curious though. Back when we were running the option in '01 and '02 and '03, people were all "so predictable", "one dimensional", "obsolete."

Now that we're running the west-coast passing offense, all the craze is on the "new concept of mobile QBs." And how flashy and exciting running quarterbacks are. I mean, wtf? There is no justice in this world!