What does your head tell you?

Axl_sued_me

My heart tells me that momentum from last year's Alamo Bowl win will carry over, and give NU a shot at winning, at the very least, making this a close game.

My head tells me that USC is not sCUm, Mich, L Tech or NSU, and that NU has not faired well on the road in the past 4 years, or against top 10 teams in the past 5 years.

Usually, my head win's out in instances such as this.

My heart tells me that we will pull out the win!!! The closer the game gets the more nervous I get about the whole situation. I just have some type of feeling in me that I can't explain that is telling me something big is about to happen.

My head tells me that USC has some powerhouse receivers. They have a definate size advantage on us and if our DE's don't put pressure on Booty we may be in for a long day. I don't think we can rush as much as we would like because they will have some receivers underneath. Our defensive line and our outstanding DE's are going to have to get most of the pressure on Booty. We need all the help in the secondary that we can get and hopefully get a few turnovers. We have to come out strong and score first to set the tempo for the game!!!! On the other hand I think our offense will exploit their weak secondary. I feel that Zac Taylor given the time can definately hurt their defense. We need to control the clock and keep their offense off of the field for as long as possible. If we can do these things you can chalk up a W for the Husker Nation!!!!! :restore

I've had this running through my head all day... even when I woke up on some chick's couch this morning.... GO BIG RED!!!

Dear Lord, the battles we go through life,

We ask for a chance that's fair

A chance to equal our stride,

A chance to do or dare

If we should win, let it be by the code,

Faith and Honor held high

If we should lose, we'll stand by the road,

And cheer as the winners go by

Day by Day, we get better and better!

Til' we can't be beat...WON'T BE BEAT!