Official USC Game Discussion Thread

Defense seemed to struggle in the 2nd Qtr. I'm pretty please with the score though. They're picking apart our secondary however. Hopefully the adjustments in the 2nd half will be good. Can't understand why Taylor is being told to go vertical with the ball. <_< We should have went deep right before the half.

And the sideline reporters question to Callahan: How is your team coping with horrible injury to (so and so)? :wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf Kind of question is that??

Oh well. I think NU is doing pretty well so far. Lets hope they continue to make it a game

I understand not wanting to put the ball back in the hands of USC due to our secondary but :wtf is the reasoning behind not attempting a pass with a minute to go in the half?! I hope Bill grows some balls in the second half, use the 2 minute offense we had success with the last two weeks and get the ball in the hands of our recievers, if anyone can make it happen, it's Zack!

GBR!

I understand not wanting to put the ball back in the hands of USC due to our secondary but :wtf is the reasoning behind not attempting a pass with a minute to go in the half?! I hope Bill grows some balls in the second half, use the 2 minute offense we had success with the last two weeks and get the ball in the hands of our recievers, if anyone can make it happen, it's Zack!

GBR!

That was cowardly....

USC gets the ball 1st in the 2nd half....we need to stop them, turn the momentum to us and keep rolling. All in all we hung if pretty well and fumble here or there that didn't turn out would have really helped us. I think we definitely belong on the field and I hope that Andre can make some plays......